ACC-APG RS3 Program Office
Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) Program Office Mission: To provide Federal and State Government Agencies and Organizations world class program management and procurement services for their Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and knowledge based professional engineering services mission requirements.
Let us know how we're doing
A Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Performance Based Services Contract that provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world. RS3 has a $37.4B ceiling with a 10-year ordering period (five-year base ordering period and five-year optional ordering period). RS3 primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; Education and Training Services.
RS3 Program Office Org Chart
RS3 Contract and Customer Support Benefits
- Best Value Solutions
- On-Ramping and Off-Ramping Capabilities
- No Restrictive Labor Categories
- Flexibility, Contract Type and Evaluation Criteria Determined by Customer Requirements
- Experienced, Knowledgeable Companies
- Extensive Ordering Period
- ACC-APG Procurement Coordinator, Contract Specialist and Contracting Officer Will Support Customer Requirements from Package Development to Post-Award Administration through Closeout
- RS3 Program Office Engineering Support to Assist Customer with Development of Customer Technical Requirements Documents
- Templates and Sample Documents to Assist Customers in Creating the Requirements Packages Necessary to Support Mission Requirements
- Streamlined Processes and Procedures Which Meet Full Compliance with All Acquisition Regulations and Requirements
- Support for Worldwide Government C4ISR Requirements
- RS3 Program Office Serves as a Base of Operations for Support of Internal Personnel, Customers, Contractors, etc.
- Low Administrative Contract Service Rates to Customers (program office processes facilitate minimal support cost structure)
- Pre-Award through Post-Award Support from RS3 Program Office.
- Quarterly Reviews with Customers to Ensure ACC-APG is Providing the Highest Quality Level of Support
- Quarterly Prime Contractor Meetings to Ensure all Opportunities and Concerns Are Discussed in an Open Forum
- Periodic Program Management Reviews
How to Use the RS3 Contract
For customers with a Common Access Card (CAC):
If you are an ACC-APG employee or have previously logged into the ACC-APG SharePoint Home Page, skip step 1.
- To initiate a requirement, register at the ACC-APG Home Page
- Once registered at the ACC-APG home page, click on the following link to submit your customer requirement: RS3 Customer Home Page.
- Once a requirement is submitted, customers will be assigned a tracking number for each task order.
- The RS3 team will work with each customer to develop pre-award documentation. A pre-acquisition package checklist and templates are available at the RS3 Customer Page to utilize for your effort and package development.
For customers without a CAC please submit a request through e-mail.
A team member will contact you within 2 business days.
Documents Required for RS3 Task Order Award
- Performance Work Statement (PWS) with Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- Request for Services Contract Approval (Army Customers/Army Funding Only)
- Economy Act Determination and Findings (non-Army Customers Only)
- Inherently Governmental Functions Memo (non-Army Customers Only)
- Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE)
- IGCE Back-up Data
- DD Form 254 with Appendices
- Antiterrorism (AT)/Operations Security (OPSEC) Form
- Government Furnished Property (GFP)/ Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) List and Justification Memo (if required)
- Contracting Officer Representative (COR) Training Certificates and Nomination (registration in Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Contracting Officer Representative Tracking (CORT) Tool)
- Theatre Business Clearance (Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc.) (if required)
- Government Flight Representative (GFR) (if required)
* Note: All documentation subject to change based on statutes, regulations and policies
** Pre-acquisition package templates available upon request
Examples of C4ISR Support Services Available
Broad, Overarching Services Available On RS3. *Not limited to this list.
|Acquisition & Strategic Planning||Education and Training|
Small Business Considerations
Requirements to be restricted to small businesses when market research indicates that two or more capable small businesses intend to propose on task orders for any of the following
- Less than $10 million
- Acquisition and Strategic Planning Services
- Contracting Officer determination – FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i)(F)
RS3 Task Order Contract Administrative Service Rates
ACC-APG Resident Customers: None
Other Army/Federal/State Customers: Pre-Award Rate for Package Development to Award
- Package Development Rate (NTE $20,000) pays for Initial Support Services and for costs associated with Package Development (Procurement Coordinator, Contracting Officer, Contract Specialist, Legal, Budget, Pricing, etc.)
- Pre-Award Rate to be paid at Start of Effort (deducted from first year, 1% at contract award)
Support Service Rate from Award to Closeout
- 1% of the Total Award per Task Order per Option Year
- Functional Support Agreements developed for each Customer with Flexible Payment Options available
- Not due until Contract is Awarded
RS3 Program Office History
RS3 Program Office History
- The Rapid Response – Third Generation (R2-3G) Contract was originally managed by the Rapid Response (R2) Program Office. The R2 Program Office was originally chartered by the Deputy to the Commanding General, Communications-Electronics Command, to execute a unique, competitive and streamlined business process that would enable federal Government managers to acquire contractor-provided services. The program office provided a unique support service that aided all federal Government managers in rapidly executing their requirements as identified by their mission objectives. On 30 June 2015 the Director of the Logistics and Readiness Center, transferred responsibility of the R2-3G Contract to Army Contracting Command-Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. On that date, the ACC-APG RS3 Program Office officially assumed responsibility of the R2-3G Contract. Both the program office and contracting office operations were merged to further streamline the acquisition process and to reduce operational costs.
- The R2-3G Contract remains a viable contract vehicle. The RS3 Contract, when awarded, is intended to fulfill the void for various expiring Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts including the R2-3G Contract.
- The transition to the RS3 Contract will be seamless to you and your organization. Your organization's requirement(s) will be awarded either under the R2-3G Contract or its successor, the RS3 Contract, depending upon your organization's requirement(s) award timeline.